Monday, September 21, 2009

Me and the Ring need a Makeover, Day 1

Day 1
9/21/09
210 lbs
Feeling: excited to get started!

As the boy and I are approaching our one year anniversary, it has come to my attention that my ass has become quite sizeable. In one respect I can blame it on the delicious meals and wine my beloved has served over the last 336 days. In another it can be perceieved that I've grown lazy and comfortable and really, let's face it "happy fat"!

But this has got to change; it has got to change. And so today I begin a workout regimine and diet to strip off the 60 plus pounds I've accumulated in the past four, maybe five years. Yes, that's right. 60. Jesus, its hard to type that.

Today I start Nutrisystem and Curves to health-ily remove those extra pounds and become the svelt slim person I once was...

Wish me luck! Ill be keeping you posted on my progress...

Hne

No comments: