Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 2...

9/22/09
Weight: 203?! (At home WW scale vs one at Curves...which is right?!)
Feeling: well rested!

So I survived yesterdays Nutrisystem meal planning, albeit I didn't eat enough apparently. I forgot to stock up on veggies, fruits and eggs to supplement the portion controlled, read, teeny tiny, meals. So, after a long and hunger ridden day I stalked to the grocery store for some food!

Back at home I tossed mushrooms, shallots, zucchini, squash, tomatoe and a touch of olive oil with some garlic and pepper. Whala! Instant veggie medly and right on time. The sweet and sour chicken meal made me want to toss my cookies so I opted for dessert: almond chocolate cookie and a sugar free, 60 cal pudding cup. Yummmmm.

No time for work outs today; I've got homework tonight, so back to being curvalicious tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments: